The Italian magazine “Isola 21”, in its last issue, has dedicated one full page to Roberto Alborghetti “Lacer/actions” Art. The article is signed by journalist Laura Di Teodoro who reports about Roberto visual research devoted to torn posters and urban signs. During his interview, the Italian artist talks how and when he began to collect the incredible images of ripped ads he finds on the cities walls around the world. Laura Di Teodoro writes: “Roberto Alborghetti Art is essentially based on the observation of all what passes under our eyes… Sometimes we risk not to see the colors that surround us – Alborghetti points out -. If we try to stop for some seconds maybe we have the way to discover that even some paper wastes can give unrivalled chromaticisms… Paper doesn’t dye; the more it is decomposed, the more it is astonishing”.
Laura Di Teodoro writes: “In fact – as Roberto Alborghetti says – we find difficulties to think that behind faded and torn messages there may still be “something” to be seen or discovered. But these lacerated images – from this term comes the “Lacer/actions” brand – continue to be a mirror of the talking city. They are the post-communicating findings of a product, an event, a performing idea… In the lacerated advertisings is recognizable the unwrapped city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.”
“Isola 21” (“Island 21”, from the name of a territory in Milan area) is a full-color review edited by journalist and author Giuseppe Zois.
“ISOLA 21” SCRIVE SULLE “LACER/AZIONI” DI ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI
Il periodico “Isola 21”, nel numero uscito pochi giorni fa, dedica una intera pagina a Roberto Alborghetti ed al suo progetto artistico “Lacer/azioni”. L’articolo è firmato da Laura Di Teodoro. “Isola 21”, 42 pagine, a quattro colori, è diretta dal giornalista e scrittore Giuseppe Zois. Pubblichiamo qui sopra la riproduzione della pagina con l’articolo.
- Dripping Techniques? They Are Just My “Lacer/actions”… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Special Preview: My Next “Lacer/actions” Show in a Xiii Century Castle in Tuscany (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: From Torn Posters to Silk Scarves (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to “Haiga Gallery”: Images and Words for a Trip Through Imagination (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Like Echoes or Moonlight”: After the Video, an Haiga Composition (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Escapes Into Lacer/actions: New Videoclip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Light (de)signs (jap Jap Dreampop) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Moda E Tendenze” Review Writes About My Silk Scarves Created From Torn Posters Images (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My Art Gallery? It’s Along Amsterdam Streets (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Like Echoes” Videoclip: Susan Kahn Poem Goes With Roberto Alborghetti Art (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)