This is the 7th and last image for the special preview of “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series. The whole series will be followed and concluded tomorrow (monday April 2) by a videoclip showing a “live view” of the incredibile torn poster from which I’ve made my artworks. It was located in Lecco, a beautiful town on Como Lake (Italy). The incredible actions and re-actions made by time, weather and environmental conditions (rain, light, smog, humidity…) produced a capturing and harmonious mash-up of colors and shapes. The huge and whole torn paper showed me pre-existing images that were crushed and de-structured in thousands of particles which presented fascinating colored streams and waves dancing on a completely white background. The various sections of the torn poster reminded me suggestions about springtime …as we may see also in the 7th image of this series.
ABOUT MY “LACER/ACTIONS ART PROJECT”
“LaceR/Actions”is a multidisciplinary project and research about urban signs and landscapes, especially concerning the apparent chaos of ripped papers from billboards and advertisings diplays. I have so far collected more than 35.000 images. Impressed by photocamera and transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in a video clip, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations. I think in the lacerated advertisings is recognizable the “unwrapped” city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.
Some “Lacer/Actions” artworks were published in a booklet-portfolio: Pics of torn (publi)city”. In July 2010, thirty thousand people visited my show “The Four Elements of LaceR/Actions” during the three days exhibition at Oriocenter (Milano Bergamo Orio Airport, Italy).Myartworks are also taking part of experiences about sensorial and emotional perceptions (sinestesys) concerning kinesiologic tests. In October 2010 I participated to “Parallax AF” in London (La Galleria, Royal Opera Arcade). One of my artwork will be kept at the new Contemporary Art Museum will open next September in Marche region (Italy). The next big Lacer/actions Show will take place in the enchanting XIII Century Rocca Aldobrandesca, an incredibile fortress in Tuscany (Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from September 27 to November 4, 2012. An “The End of The World” event…
© Roberto Alborghetti
- From Blue to Green: Image #4 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Unidentified Flying Objects? No, It’s Image #3 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Dancin’ Bees… Image #6 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Streams of Colors: Image #5 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Official Poster of “Lacer/actions Show” at the Xiii Century Tuscany Castle (italy, Sep 27- Nov 4, 2012) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)