THE AMSTERDAM‘S LACER/ACTIONS FILES #1
While my blog is doing more than 30.000 visitors (thank you so much!!!) I’m glad to introduce “The Amsterdam’s Lacer/actions Files”.
During my recent trip in Netherlands I had the way to see and to admire torn posters and other urban signs that I like to catch and to document for my “Lacer/actions” art project. It happened also in Amsterdam, where I captured lot of images, absolutely realistic, as all the others pics I collected so far. The beautiful dutch city reveals itself also through ripped poster and ads you may see in hidden corners, as the first images series I want to show and share here.
On a big display in the city centre my eyes discovered fascinating particulars. They were paper and glue residuals that weather, light, humidity and time transformed in a sort of magical feathers. The nine artworks I present in this photo gallery are absolutely random, natural and not manipulated images.
THE AMSTERDAM’S LACER/ACTIONS FILES #2 – THAT INCREDIBLE PALETTE BEHIND MAGNA PLAZA
THE AMSTERDAM’S LACER/ACTIONS FILES #3 – AN “ART CONTAINER” NEAR THE ROYAL PALACE…
“LaceR/Actions”is a multidisciplinary project and research about urban signs and landscapes, especially concerning the apparent chaos of ripped papers from billboards and advertisings diplays. I have collected so far more than 35.000 images. Impressed by photocamera and transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in a video clip, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations. I think in the lacerated advertisings is recognizable the “unwrapped” city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.
Some “Lacer/Actions” artworks were published in a booklet-portfolio: Pics of torn (publi)city”. In July 2010, thirty thousand people visited my show “The Four Elements of LaceR/Actions” during the three days exhibition at Oriocenter (Milano Bergamo Orio Airport, Italy).Myartworks are also taking part of experiences about sensorial and emotional perceptions (sinestesys) concerning kinesiologic tests. In October 2010 I participated to “Parallax AF” in London (La Galleria, Royal Opera Arcade). One of my artwork will be kept at the new Contemporary Art Museum will open next September in Marche region (Italy). The next big Lacer/actions Show will take place in the enchanting XIII Century Rocca Aldobrandesca, an incredibile fortress in Tuscany (Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from September 27 to November 4, 2012. An “The End of The World” event…
© Roberto Alborghetti
- From Blue to Green: Image #4 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Unidentified Flying Objects? No, It’s Image #3 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Lacer/actions Photo Gallery: Terapeutical Colors for Springtime (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Official Poster of “Lacer/actions Show” at the Xiii Century Tuscany Castle (italy, Sep 27- Nov 4, 2012) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Lacer/actions Live View-the “Spring Wings” Torn Poster (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies Waves… Image #7 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Streams of Colors: Image #5 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)