This is the second photo gallery about my “Amsterdam‘s Lacer/actions Files” dedicated to a three series of images I “captured” in Netherlands during a recent trip. Also in Amsterdam I gathered lot of pics, absolutely realistic, as all the others I collected so far. Along a street behind Magna Plaza – a big shopping center in the very heart of Amsterdam – I was attracted by an incredible “palette” located on a door hiding a sort of warehouse. Rugs, papers, dust, colors residuals and other materials left by torn posters gave origin to some fascinating visuals in which we have no problems to perceive styles, characters and shapes of the well known contemporary art. And these images (now transferred on canvas) are another proof about fonts that have inspired a lot of modern art painters. So, enjoy my “Amsterdam’s Lacer/actions Files #2”. Public art on public places.
THE AMSTERDAM’S LACER/ACTIONS FILES #3 – AN “ART CONTAINER” NEAR THE ROYAL PALACE…
“LaceR/Actions”is a multidisciplinary project and research about urban signs and landscapes, especially concerning the apparent chaos of ripped papers from billboards and advertisings diplays. I have so far collected more than 35.000 images. Impressed by photocamera and transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in a video clip, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations. I think in the lacerated advertisings is recognizable the “unwrapped” city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.
Some “Lacer/Actions” artworks were published in a booklet-portfolio: Pics of torn (publi)city”. In July 2010, thirty thousand people visited my show “The Four Elements of LaceR/Actions” during the three days exhibition at Oriocenter (Milano Bergamo Orio Airport, Italy).Myartworks are also taking part of experiences about sensorial and emotional perceptions (sinestesys) concerning kinesiologic tests. In October 2010 I participated to “Parallax AF” in London (La Galleria, Royal Opera Arcade). One of my artwork will be kept at the new Contemporary Art Museum will open next September in Marche region (Italy). The next big Lacer/actions Show will take place in the enchanting XIII Century Rocca Aldobrandesca, an incredibile fortress in Tuscany (Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from September 27 to November 4, 2012. An “The End of The World” event…
© Roberto Alborghetti
- Magical Feathers… and 30.000 Views for My Blog (thank You !) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Unidentified Flying Objects? No, It’s Image #3 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- From Blue to Green: Image #4 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Official Poster of “Lacer/actions Show” at the Xiii Century Tuscany Castle (italy, Sep 27- Nov 4, 2012) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Lacer/actions Photo Gallery: Terapeutical Colors for Springtime (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The New Contemporary Art Museum of Marche (italy) Will Keep a Roberto Alborghetti Lacer/actions Work (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Special Preview: My Next “Lacer/actions” Show in a Xiii Century Castle in Tuscany (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)