Summer means colors. Summer means flowers. Flowers and colors are one of the dominant fashion trends for the coming seasons 2013-2014. Bruno Boggia Disegni Studio in Como (Italy) – where they have also created the 3 silk scarves series based on my “Laceractions” images – – has seized on all floral suggestions in order to create a kind of coloristic great fresco for his textile design patterns.
Next summer seasons trends (2013-2014) will give preference to colors and shapes drawn by following flowers and leaves shapes. This photo gallery is a special preview of the new fabrics designs which will be shown by Bruno Boggia during the forthcoming editions of the famous Salon Indigo in Paris (September 19-20, 2012) and of ComoCrea (October 29 and 30, 2012).
- Textile Design: Fashion Trends 2014 / a Special Preview: “The Rhythm of the Seasons” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Silk Scarves Design From Torn Posters: “The Next Big Fashion Trend” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Can an Artistic Silk Scarf Change Our Mood? Please, Read This Answer… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Torn Posters Art Inspired Silk Scarves: the Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Artistic Silk Scarves From Trashy Papers: the Official Poster (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Turning Trash Into Artistic Silk Scarves / Watch the Video! (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Silk Scarves Design From Torn Posters: “The Next Big Fashion Trend” (marinachetner.com)