SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MESS IN MY STRAY HEART
Lithograph, 2009, 50×70 (framed, available)
Realistic and not manipulated image
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
His next big show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) will take place at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany, from September 27 to November 4, 2012 .
- (we’re Always) Blowin’ in the Wind / 50 Years Ago Bob Dylan Premiered His Song – Lacer/actions Postcards # 6 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- In This Impressive Tuscany Fortress the Next Roberto Alborghetti Show: “Colors of an Apocalypse /an Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind From Decomposed Publicity Posters” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Something Hot… But It’s Just a Ripped Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 4 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “As Running Fast Water…” Abstract From a Decomposed Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 5 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Textures From an Heart Perspective / Lacer/actions Postcards # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Waves? Sky Crumbs? Acrylic Textures? No, They Are Only…”lacer/actions” / Postcards Series # 1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Talkin’ to My Brain in Positive – Lacer/actions Postcards # 3 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Scene From a Drowned World… But It’s Not a Painting! (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Can an Artistic Silk Scarf Change Our Mood? Please, Read This Answer… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)