“Abstract State Of Mind”
Realistic and not manipulated image
Lithograph, 70×50 (framed)
Location: Amsterdam, 2009
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
His next big show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) will take place at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany, from October 6 to November 4, 2012 .
- “Such a Beautiful Mess” in This Decomposed Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 7 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My Paper Sky… From a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 11 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- A Modern Art Piece? No, It’s Just a Detail of a Torn Publicity Poster… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 10 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- (we’re Always) Blowin’ in the Wind / 50 Years Ago Bob Dylan Premiered His Song – Lacer/actions Postcards # 6 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Summer Is Pop… As This Image of a Torn and Decomposed Publicity Poster / Lacer/actions Postcards # 9 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Something Hot… But It’s Just a Ripped Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 4 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “As Running Fast Water…” Abstract From a Decomposed Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 5 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Art and Media #1 / Promoting My “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show With a Videoclip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)