“Fragments Of An Angel’s Wing”
Realistic and not manipulated image
Canvas/Mixed media, 68×46
Location: Amsterdam, 2012
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
This image (reproduced on canvas) will be exhibited during the next Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) takin’ place at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany, from October 6 to November 4, 2012 .
- “Such a Beautiful Mess” in This Decomposed Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 7 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- A Modern Art Piece? No, It’s Just a Detail of a Torn Publicity Poster… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 10 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Sabra and Shatila, the Blood Tracks, September 1982” – Lacer/actions Postcards # 14 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Jealously Not Modifiable Organisms (from a Torn Publicity Poster) – Lacer/actions Postcards #13 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My Paper Sky… From a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 11 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Abstract State of Mind / Colors & Signs of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 12 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Summer Is Pop… As This Image of a Torn and Decomposed Publicity Poster / Lacer/actions Postcards # 9 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)