© ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI – LACER/ACTIONS
“THE SUN BECAME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH MADE OF HAIR, AND THE WHOLE MOON BECAME AS BLOOD”
(Apocalypse of John, 6,12)
This image (reproduced on canvas) is displayed at Roberto Alborghetti Show – “Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”– at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Italy). The show continues through to January 15, 2013.
The exhibition – displaced in seven rooms in an ascensional way – also features a limited-edition of a three silk scarves series created by Roberto Alborghetti in collaboration with renowned textile designer Bruno Boggia (who worked with the most famous international fashion designers).
Opening Time: 10-12,30/17-19,30 (Saturday, Sunday and all public holidays).
For informations and visits by appointment: 039 0577 784134 ; e-mail: email@example.com.
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- “Fragments of an Angel’s Wing”…but It’s Only a Detail of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 15 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- After a Dreams Hangover / Colors & Signs of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 16 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Sabra and Shatila, the Blood Tracks, September 1982” – Lacer/actions Postcards # 14 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- A Modern Art Piece? No, It’s Just a Detail of a Torn Publicity Poster… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 10 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Art and Media #1 / Promoting My “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show With a Videoclip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Abstract State of Mind / Colors & Signs of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 12 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)