Roberto Alborghetti Show – “Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”– opened at the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Italy)last October 6, 2012; the show continues through to November 4th , 2012. The exhibition – displaced in seven rooms in an ascensional way – features 36 artworks (canvases, lithographs, a special collages series and a limited-edition of a three silk scarves) from Roberto Alborghetti Lacer/actions Projects (images of torn and decomposed publicity posters).
Location: Aldobrandesca Fortress, Piancastagnaio, Siena, Tuscany (Italy); Opening Time: 10-12,30/17-19,30 (Saturday, Sunday and all public holidays; from October 23 to October 27 during “Penne e Video Sconosciuti” national events). For informations and visits by appointment: 039 0577 784134 ; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Preview: “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show / the Decomposed Publicity Posters” – “The Sun Became Black…” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Fragments of an Angel’s Wing”…but It’s Only a Detail of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 15 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Unmondoditaliani” (international Daily Magazine) Writes About “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show at Aldobrandesca Fortress in Tuscany (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “And Lacer/actions Killed Photoshop…”: Meredith Deerheart Review About My Works on Display at “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show at Aldobrandesca Fortress in Tuscany (opening October 6) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Abstract State of Mind / Colors & Signs of a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 12 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Sabra and Shatila, the Blood Tracks, September 1982” – Lacer/actions Postcards # 14 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Art and Media #1 / Promoting My “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show With a Videoclip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)