“I SAW SOMETHING LIKE A SEA
OF GLASS MIXED WITH FIRE”
This image (title from “Apocalypse” of John) is displayed at Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) which is taking place at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy); the show has been extended till January 15, 2013.
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and street tokens and graffiti.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- The Clip (hd) From the Castle: Colors of an Apocalypse Show / Roberto Alborghetti at Aldobrandesca Fortress (tuscany) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- A Funny Experience: Pupils Become “Art Critics for a Day” Visiting My “Colors of an Apocalypse” Exhibition (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Colors and Shapes From a Drowned World (and From a Decomposed Publicity Poster) /lacer/actions Postcards # 18 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Over a Thousand Students Run at the Tuscany Castle Visiting Roberto Alborghetti Show / the “Revolutionary Choice” to Bring Art to Young People (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 5.000 People Have Already Visited Roberto Alborghetti Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle. and the Show Goes On… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Snow & the Wind / Artpiece Dedicated to Roberto Fabbrini Who Lived Together With Als – Lacer/actions Postcards # 17 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Art and Media #5 / Free Download of “Mount Amiata in Tuscany” (pdf), the Enchanting Location of My Show (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Lacer/actions on Canvases: I’ve Updated My Photogallery (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)