“HE LOVES HIS CHAOS FROM A DISTANCE”
by Roberto Alborghetti
Title From A Story by Meredith Deerheart, Indiana, Usa
COLLAGE OF PAPER PIECES FROM
TORN AND DECOMPOSED PUBLICITY POSTERS
2012, CM.90X40, framed
This image – a collage created with hundreds of paper pieces from torn and decomposed publicity posters – is displayed at Room #7 at Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) which is taking place at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy); the show has been extended till January 15, 2013.
You find Room #7 in the highest place of the historic castle. It’s a sort of hidden space you have to discover at the end of your visit at the exhibition. Here are presented for the first time five and particular artworks created by Roberto Alborghetti for his “Lacer/actions” Project. This collage (“He loves his chaos from a distance”) isnpired a story by Meredith Deerheart (blogger,artist and photographer, Indiana, USA).
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed publicity posters and urban/street signs. He has already collected, around the world, more than 40.000 images.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs, collages or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and ripped posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition.
- The “Secret Cell” of My Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle: the Collages Room – Work #1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Like a Sea of Glass Mixed With Fire” – a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 19 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Clip (hd) From the Castle: Colors of an Apocalypse Show / Roberto Alborghetti at Aldobrandesca Fortress (tuscany) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Over a Thousand Students Run at the Tuscany Castle Visiting Roberto Alborghetti Show / the “Revolutionary Choice” to Bring Art to Young People (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 5.000 People Have Already Visited Roberto Alborghetti Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle. and the Show Goes On… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Clip (hd) From the Castle: Colors of an Apocalypse Show / Roberto Alborghetti at Aldobrandesca Fortress (tuscany) (okayscuola.wordpress.com)