LaceR/Actions work by Roberto Alborghetti
Realistic and not manipulated image
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
Roberto Alborghetti is currently having an exhibition (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) at Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena), until January 15, 2013.
- Twelve-twelve-twelve / 12-12-12 / the Night of the Light… – Lacer/actions Postcards #20 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New Clip: Picture at an Exhibition – “Inside” Roberto Alborghetti Show at the Tuscany Castle (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The “Secret Collages Cell” at My Exhibition at Aldobrandesca Fortress: Work # 2 (“he Loves His Chaos From a Distance”) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Over a Thousand Students Run at the Tuscany Castle Visiting Roberto Alborghetti Show / the “Revolutionary Choice” to Bring Art to Young People (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Like a Sea of Glass Mixed With Fire” – a Decomposed Publicity Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 19 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Colors and Shapes From a Drowned World (and From a Decomposed Publicity Poster) /lacer/actions Postcards # 18 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The “Secret Cell” of My Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle: the Collages Room – Work #1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)