LACER/ ACTIONS PROJECT
THE LITHOGRAPHIC PRINTS SHOWROOM
of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters
Permanent Exhibition – Italy
SIZE OF FRAMED WORKS:
“LaceR/Actions”is a multidisciplinary project and research about urban signs and landscapes, especially concerning the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed papers from billboards and advertisings diplays. I have so far collected more than 40.000 images.
Impressed by camera and transferred on canvases, lithography prints, textiles (as pure silk), scanned in a videoclip, or re-built in collages, the details of torn and decomposed publicity posters give new life to paper lacerations.
I think in the lacerated advertisings – and in paper mutation – is recognizable the “unwrapped” city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.
- The Last Days of “Colors of an Apocalypse” Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle… Photogallery: Show’s Posters Spread by Promoters in Public Areas (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Testing Materials: a Coat of Resin on My Realistic Photo-lithographs… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Lacer/actions on Canvases: I’ve Updated My Photogallery (healingminds.wordpress.com)
- The Apologia of Revolt and Restlessness (sea & Sky): 350 Paper Pieces Recycled From Decomposed Publicity Posters (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Twelve-twelve-twelve / 12-12-12 / the Night of the Light… – Lacer/actions Postcards #20 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “a New Heaven and a New Earth”: Collage # 5 in the “Secret Room” at My Show in the Tuscany Fortress (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)