Jonathan E.Raddatz, Artist, Canada
by Roberto Alborghetti – LacerR/Actions Project
FRAMED WORKS SIZE: 70X50
PAPER SIZE: 45X32,5
IMAGE SIZE: VARIOUS
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this photo-gallery reproducing 29 framed lithographic prints. Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world captured so far more than 40.000 images.
- The Aesthetics of Decomposition: “That “Beauty Zone” Where There Is an Optimal Mix of Order and Disorder” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New Clip: Picture at an Exhibition – “Inside” Roberto Alborghetti Show at the Tuscany Castle (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Twelve-twelve-twelve / 12-12-12 / the Night of the Light… – Lacer/actions Postcards #20 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! / the Collages Gallery – Works Made of Waste-paper From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (lacer/actions Project) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Lithographic Prints Showroom: a Permanent Exhibition About Images of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New Videoclip: the Apologia of Revolt and Restlessness in 30″ (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)