“ONDES VIBRANTES DANS
L’AZUR (DES HOMMES NOUVEAUX)”
D’après un Poème de Purusha Hontoy, Canada
From a Purusha Hontoy Poem, Canada
This picture (reproduced on a pictorial canvas ) is not from a ripped and decomposed publicity poster. It’s a magnification of cracks
I saw on a flank of a railway carriage.
The canvas was recently displayed at Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) in the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from October 6, 2012, to January 15, 2013.
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- It’s Not a Painting! It’s a Corrosion From a Railway Carriage… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 22 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Black Moon”… But It’s Only a Random Image of Decomposed Publicity Posters – Lacer/actions Postcards # 21 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! / the Collages Gallery – Works Made of Waste-paper From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (lacer/actions Project) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Twelve-twelve-twelve / 12-12-12 / the Night of the Light… – Lacer/actions Postcards #20 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Last Days of “Colors of an Apocalypse” Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle… Photogallery: Show’s Posters Spread by Promoters in Public Areas (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)