“WINDS BLOW/ THE SKY CLEARS/
BEFORE AN EMPTY MOON”
(Susan Kahn Verses, California, Usa)
This image (reproduced on canvas ) was displayed at Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) in the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from October 6, 2012, to January 15, 2013.
Inspiring verses by Susan Kahn from her “Empty Moon” poem. http://emptinesscafe.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/2527/
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- “Ondes Vibrantes…”:tokens and Colors in a Magnification of Cracks on a Railway Carriage – Lacer/actions Postcards # 23 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Black Moon”… But It’s Only a Random Image of Decomposed Publicity Posters – Lacer/actions Postcards # 21 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! / the Collages Gallery – Works Made of Waste-paper From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (lacer/actions Project) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Aesthetics of Decomposition: “That “Beauty Zone” Where There Is an Optimal Mix of Order and Disorder” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 100 Days in the Tuscany Fortress: Scenes From “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show – the Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)