© ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI – LACER/ACTIONS, Images of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters and Urban Signs
by Roberto Alborghetti
Realistic and not manipulated Images
of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters
PAPER SIZE: 45X32,5
IMAGE SIZE: VARIOUS
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street tokens.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this gallery reproducing on lithographic prints some of the 40.000 images captured so far by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- And a Blow-up of a Corrosion Became an Abstract Image… Lacer/actions Postcards #24 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Ondes Vibrantes…”:tokens and Colors in a Magnification of Cracks on a Railway Carriage – Lacer/actions Postcards # 23 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- It’s Not a Painting! It’s a Corrosion From a Railway Carriage… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 22 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Lithographic Prints Showroom: a Permanent Exhibition About Images of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Aesthetics of Decomposition: “That “Beauty Zone” Where There Is an Optimal Mix of Order and Disorder” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Signs of a City / Remembering Paris Through Colors Blots (from Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 100 Days in the Tuscany Fortress: Scenes From “Colors of an Apocalypse” Show – the Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)