“FLYING PARTICLES. OR ROAMING METEORS…”
LaceR/Actions work by Roberto Alborghetti
Realistic and not manipulated image
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this picture which is one of the 40.000 images captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research around the world. The most recent Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) was displaced for 100 days in the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from October 6, 2012, to January 15, 2013.
- Views & Illusions / Some Perspectives From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters / a Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Jumpin’ Into Colors / New “Lithographic Prints” Series (photogallery #1) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- It’s Not a Painting! It’s a Corrosion From a Railway Carriage… – Lacer/actions Postcards # 22 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “We Need Colors Just As the Light” (w.goethe) / New “Lithographic Prints” Series – Photogallery #2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Aesthetics of Decomposition: “That “Beauty Zone” Where There Is an Optimal Mix of Order and Disorder” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)