Cracks is part of my Lacer/actions Project, about the decomposition of torn publicity posters on outside advertisings (my realistic and not manipulated images are transferred on canvases, lithographic prints or textiles). Since 2009 I’ve been also workin’ on another matter. Not paper but metal and plastic surfaces, or metal and plastic platings. So, I entered the wonderful world of Cracks… We are surrounded by cracks. We live in a planet of cracks. My eyes and cameras discovered, in cracks magnifications, another astonishing textures in what we usually consider waste materials. Also my Cracks are realistic, natural, random and not enhanced images, as you se in this picture.
- Welcome to the World of “Cracks”, Where Matter Is Broken But Not Split… Image # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New: They Are “Cracks”! (and Not Paintings) / Exploring Metal and Plastic Surfaces… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Walking in a Big World” / a Random Image From Outside Ripped Advertisings / Lacer/actions Postcards #26 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Waves of Colors” From Decomposed Paper on Outdoor Advertisings (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- A Sky Palette… It’s Not Water-color or Acrylic, But Only a Detail of a Decomposed Publicity Poster in Milan (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)