THE CRACKS WEEK: THE 7th IMAGE
Cracks is part of my Lacer/actions Project, about the decomposition of torn publicity posters on outside advertisings (my realistic and not manipulated images are transferred on canvases, lithographic prints or textiles).
Since 2009 I’ve been also workin’ on another matter. Not paper but metal, plastic or stony surfaces, or metal and plastic platings. So, I entered the wonderful world of Cracks… We are surrounded by cracks. We live in a planet of cracks. And cracks may be considered as a life’s metaphor. Yes, cracks as “an active aesthetical appreciation” of what we call the disturbing elements of imperfection.
My eyes and cameras discovered, in cracks magnifications, another astonishing textures in what we usually consider waste materials. Also my Cracks are realistic, natural, random and not enhanced images, as you see in this picture. More Cracks will be on line soon in a special gallery…
- They’re Only Ordinary Textures in a Cracks Magnification… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- In Praise of Imperfection / “Find the Beauty in Your Cracks” – Image #5 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Cracks Week / Image # 3: Colors and Shapes on a Metal Surface… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the World of “Cracks”, Where Matter Is Broken But Not Split… Image # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New: They Are “Cracks”! (and Not Paintings) / Exploring Metal and Plastic Surfaces… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My Cracks As “Wabi-sabi”, the Japanese Art of Celebrating Crevices and Time Marks… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)