LaceR/Actions work by Roberto Alborghetti
Realistic and not manipulated image from
torn and decomposed publicity posters
Rome, August 27, 2013
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street signs. Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the images of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this post showing one the 40.000 pics captured by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
The most recent Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) was displaced for 100 days in the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from October 6, 2012, to January 15, 2013.
A surprise public exhibition, for one night only (“Lacer/actions Show”) took place on July 14, 2013, for a special event with Historical Place in a beautiful and ancient square (Palace of Countess, Ambivere, Bergamo, Milan area, Italy).
His new project, “Contemplations and Lacer/actions”, was inspired by Thomas From Bergamo Scripts (1563-1631). “Words from the Past, Images from the Future and an Experience for Today”.
- THE EXEGESIS ( ἐξήγησις) OF RED / IMAGES OF TORN AND DECOMPOSED OUTDOOR ADVERTISINGS (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Burn My Heart…” (“abbruggia Il Mio Cuore…”): My New Collage From “Contemplations and Lacer/actions” Project (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Wild Shores of Abstract… (but They Aren’t Paintings) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “The Next Apocalypse”: My Collage-work for “Art Toppling Tobacco” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Contemplations and Lacer/actions”/ a Special Page: Slideshow, Album, Video and a Great Portrait (1631) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)