© ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI – LACER/ACTIONS
Realistic and not Manipulated Images of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters and Urban Signs
“These torn posters have somehow melted away into mysterious alchemical compounds pointing the way to eternity. It’s like they are whispering: “This way true happiness lies…”
Jonathan E. Raddatz, Artist, Canada
“LaceR/Actions”is a multidisciplinary project and research concerning the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed papers from billboards and advertisings diplays. I have so far collected more than 40.000 images. Impressed by camera and transferred on canvases, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), scanned in a videoclip, or re-built in collages, the details of torn and decomposed publicity posters give new life to paper lacerations.
I think in the lacerated advertisings – and in paper mutation – is recognizable the “unwrapped” city, self-destroying in the messages, self-regenerating and self-reproducing in new visual elements, often contradictory, dissonant, discordant, but still surprisingly vital.
- “Tell Me, What’s the Color of the Air?” (f. Dostoevskj) / New Lithographic Prints Series (photogallery # 3) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Views & Illusions / Some Perspectives From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters / a Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Jumpin’ Into Colors / New “Lithographic Prints” Series (photogallery #1) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “We Need Colors Just As the Light” (w.goethe) / New “Lithographic Prints” Series – Photogallery #2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Waves of Colors” From Decomposed Paper on Outdoor Advertisings (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- And a Blow-up of a Corrosion Became an Abstract Image… Lacer/actions Postcards #24 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)