“DREAMS & LACER/ACTIONS”: THERAPEUTIC HAIGA # 2 BY ~MEREDITH AND ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI
Faded faces stroll
the walls of layered living.
I saw granite snow
and touched the oneness.
Ancient stories freeze.
dot the misty,morning streets.
Tissue clouds bring snow.
© Artwork Copyright Roberto Alborghetti
© Poem Copyright~Meredith
This is the second composition created by fellow blogger, Meredith (healingminds@WordPress.com) for a four composition series titled “Dreams & Lacer/actions: Therapeutical Haiga”. Meredith – who lives in Lafayette, Indiana (USA) – shared a preview of my most recent images taken from torn posters and cities walls during my trips in the Netherlands and Italy. And, she began to create verses…
The second “Lacer/actions” art piece which inspired Meredith’s verses comes from a display I saw on a square at Como Lake (Italy). It is natural, and not manipulated or enhanced image.
Meredith wrote this note about the image: “This picture looked both very industrial and like a barren canyon in winter. Both places may seem bleak but I see life. Snow, clouds, and people all seem to drift in the same direction, whether moved by snow or racing, tissue clouds. I could not help but make a copy of this photo to run my fingers across as I listened to the whispered tales of mottled surfaces.”
I thank Meredith for this collaboration which is also a particular experimentation based on colors, images, words, thoughts, emotions and sensorial perception.
Meredith (www.healingminds.wordpress.com) writes from a rich text based in theater, art, and design training. Also rooted from the soil of personal experience, Meredith writes about mental health and its challenges; her value of developing creative pursuits as part of the equation for living a satisfying life in the face of mental illness and recovery include yoga, dance, writing, and photography.
Meredith’s professional background began in directing and choreography. Her education in dance and theater lent equal weight to creating movement and learning projects for school children, grades K thru 12, and mentoring independent theater projects for high school students. When mental illness changed the landscape of her life, Meredith returned to school and redirected her passions toward quieter pursuits in architectural design. Most recently, her love for writing and well-being generate roomy, new ideas about beauty and life, and she writes about mindful living from a deeper understanding.
- “Dreams & Lacer/actions”: Therapeutical Haiga # 1 by Meredith and Roberto Alborghetti (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Rest of the Story… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Scene From a Drowned World… But It’s Not a Painting! (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The New Contemporary Art Museum of Marche (italy) Will Keep a Roberto Alborghetti Lacer/actions Work (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 9 Minutes of “Linger”: Joshua Sellers Sound + Roberto Alborghetti Art (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Wide, Wild World of Growth Beyond Dis-ease (healingminds.wordpress.com)
- “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series / # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- From Blue to Green: Image #4 From “The Spring Wings” Lacer/actions Series (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)