Roberto Alborghetti ‘s Collage made with 400 pieces of waste-paper from torn and decomposed publicity posters. “Lost W-o-r-d-s In The Rage Days”, 94×51, 2013, “Lacer/actions Project”. The collage has been published as the cover of LamiAgenda 2017/2018 (watch the video)
Collage di Roberto Alborghetti realizzato con 400 pezzetti di carta-straccia da manifesti pubblicitari strappati e decomposti. “Parole S-m-a-r-r-i-t-e nei Giorni di Rabbia”, Cm. 94×51, 2013, Progetto “LaceR /Azioni”. Colonna sonora: “Pacifica” di D.Christopher O’Donnell-Smith, Jon Dix.
- New Videoclip: the Apologia of Revolt and Restlessness in 30″ (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! / the Collages Gallery – Works Made of Waste-paper From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters (lacer/actions Project) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Apologia of Revolt and Restlessness (sea & Sky): 350 Paper Pieces Recycled From Decomposed Publicity Posters (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- 300 Small Paper Pieces From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters Became “a Falling Star” Collage (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Last Days of “Colors of an Apocalypse” Exhibition at the Tuscany Castle… Photogallery: Show’s Posters Spread by Promoters in Public Areas (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)